In the article below, you can find a list of useful tips to help you better understand the game. We’ve covered features such as what to focus on specifically early on, what to avoid, and which are the best features to spend resources and currency on.
Each server is independent of others and it’s possible to play on different ones. New servers are being added regularly.
Join the newest server
As a new player, your best option would be to join the newest server. If you’re wondering why, the answer is simple. Older servers are filled with veteran players who had the time to progress and build up their factions. Competing against that as a newcomer would be a tall task that is completely unnecessary.
A steady flow of income is what you need in order to ‘survive’ in the world of Infinite Lagrange. Enter Financial Dawn Plan. Make sure you save up the necessary Proxima Coins to buy one. The 320% return option is definitely the better choice, but either one will do.
If all you want to do is just some casual gaming, then you can go ahead and join any union. With that being said, if you want to compete against other players in the end game, you need to be a part of an active and well-organized union.
How to play the game on multiple devices
Once you bind your account to a platform (Facebook, Twitter, etc..), you can then bind another device to the same credentials on the same platform.
Relocating the base
If for whatever reason you decide that it’s time to pack it up and move to another location, we will walk you through how to do that. Just something to keep in mind: relocating is a simple process, but an expensive one!
- First things first, you need your base to be expanded to zone 4 and to have a level 1 ‘Outpost Command Center‘.
- Once you have found your desired location, send your fleet over there but make sure to include at least one utility ship in it.
- Tap on the ‘Expanse‘ map area where the base is going to be relocated and then tap on the ‘Transfer‘ command.
- Once the fleet arrives at the spot, tap on the final location and select ‘Build‘. Use your fleet to construct an outpost. This process can take many hours depending on the size of your utility ship.
- After the construction of the outpost is complete, recall all of your fleets. Once your ships are back to the base, tap on the location of the outpost and select ‘Relocate‘.
Most of the early game is centered around ‘Main Missions’ which are divided into chapters. By completing the missions in each chapter, players and their factions are rewarded with resources.
There are four base upgrades that produce resources. Those would be: Small Integrated Plant, Smelting Plant, D20 Electrolysis Plant, Crystal Synthesis Plant. Investing in those upgrades can be very helpful at every level.
Once your storage reaches max capacity then automatically resource production will stop resulting in loss of resources. Make sure to build as much warehouse space as possible.
If you are interested in Infinite Lagrange, read our article about “The Best Ships in Infinite Lagrange | Beginner Ships & Advanced Ships“.