A new Immortals Fenyx Rising DLC expansion is releasing soon, and a new update has now gone live for the game, providing players a taste of this upcoming expansion.
The 1.30 update introduces support for the new The Lost Gods DLC expansion as well as a new preview quest lifted from it which will reward players with an exclusive reward upon completion.
The new Immortals Fenyx Rising update also introduces stability and performance improvements and fixes for a variety of issues.
Catch the full Immortals Fenyx Rising 1.30 update notes below.
- Added support for the new “The Lost Gods” additional content.
- Stability improvements.
- Performance improvements.
- Addressed an issue where Fenyx where combat mode would disable after being ejected from Ajax’s Fort.
- Addressed an issue preventing “Saving Our Hides” quest to start.
- Addressed an issue where Fenyx could not interact with the portal in the “Family Emergency” quest.
- Addressed an issue preventing the player to turn in the “Spring Hope Eternal” quest.
- Addressed various progression issues with “A New God” additional content.
- [FIXED] Resolved an issue that could cause the quest “A Tale of Fire and Lightning” not to be available after being acquired through Ubisoft Connect.
- [FIXED] Resolved an issue where the player does not have the relics in its inventory during the “It belongs in a Museum… err… Pantheon!” quest.
- Addressed an issue where Fenyx would not receive Elektrum from a Live Quest.
- Added a check to ensure that looted Darkside Axe Set skin are granted to Fenyx.
- Addressed an issue where Athena’s final blessing was not awarded to the player.
- Addressed an issue where Medusa would stop taking damage from Fenyx.
- Addressed an issue where the player can assign the same button for Jump and Glide, breaking the Glide action.
- Removed a mysterious mount that made the game crash – we sent it back to the DLC where it belongs.
Immortals Fenyx Rising is now available on Nintendo Switch as well as on other consoles and PC.