In today’s article we are going to take a look at all of the Immortal Taoists tips and cheats that we have for you and help you get stronger, spiritually and mentally, as fast as possible!
Unlike other games, here you are not going to encounter tons of monsters and fight day and night. Instead, this game focuses mainly on cultivating oneself and achieving a new level of spirituality! It’s a very relaxing idle game, which I have to admit, has captivated me from the very beginning!
But enough with the introductions. You came here to learn all the Immortal Taoists tips and tricks that we have, so let’s not waste another second and dive right into them right here below!
Want more? Check out some Immortal Taoists Redeem Codes!
Select your desired background based on stats alone
When creating your character you will have to choose one of the backgrounds, which basically sets all of your hero’s starting stats. Depending on these, the encounters differ and the cultivation can go differently. These are all the staring birth backgrounds:
– Civilian: This is the default one, which has 5 points distributed to each trait. It’s the most balanced of all the backgrounds, so it’s good for everything pretty much, but it has no specialization in particular.
– Orphan: This attribute has 4 STR, 4 DEX, 3 Life Essence, 4 Vital Energy, 7 Fortune, 10 Absorption and 3 Perception. It’s a good stat if you want to rely mainly on Fortune and Absorption, so if you want to go for it, I consider it a good one. (This is what I personally chose)
– Farmer: The Farmer relies mainly on force, due to the power needed to do the daily tasks of a Farmer. It’s a good class for mastering if you want a more hands-on approach in fights. Its traits are: 8 STR, 6 DEX, 3 Life Essence, 3 Vital Energy, 3 Fortune, 5 Absorption and 0 Perception.
– Hunter: This is another good birth background, as it has some good stats overall. They are: 6 STR, 7 DEX, 1 Life Essence, 7 Vital Energy, 4 Fortune, 8 Absorption and 2 Perception. It’s a nice background overall as it adds decent point values to all of the stats except for Life Essence.
– Scholar: This is a decent stat, however if you want one which relies on Fortune, I consider Orphan to be slightly better. It has 4 STR, 4 DEX, 6 Life Essence, 2 Vital Energy, 10 Fortune, 3 Absorption and 6 Perception.
In my opinion some of the best ones are Orphan and Hunter, because they have some pretty good overall stats and specializations.
Start Cultivating as soon as you open the game
There will be pretty much one single option in the game at start. This will be in the middle of the screen, and you can select it after starting the game. Your character will then start Cultivating itself over time, slowly. That is what this game is all about pretty much. You need to upgrade your Cultivation and become stronger, so by starting as early as possible, the better!
Watch an ad when offered during Encounter
Sometimes you will receive an offer during Encounter to watch an advertisement and receive a bag of Spirit Stones. That is always a good choice because it will give you plenty of Spirit Stones, which are going to be a useful currency the more you play the game. This offer will not appear all the time, but when it does I really suggest that you take advantage of it and watch an ad because it’s worth it.
Join a Sect
In the Main game interface you will see underneath your character a button called ‘Sect’. There you can check them all out and start reading their beliefs. Once you found one which you like and are suitable for, join it right away! Then you can start talking to the members and interact with them every single day. There are also Sect skills, so don’t forget to learn them after you join!
Upgrade the Spiritual Root
This is the very first option which is under your character, in the first button. Tap on it and you will see there several traits: Gold, Earth, Water, Fire and Wood. These can be upgraded by having enough Qi, and the overall Spiritual Root can be upgraded when you have cultivated enough Qi.
I suggest that in order to make this easier, you check the icon in the top side of the screen which says “Auto- Upgrading”. This will automatically upgrade the Qi whenever it is possible, so try to check it out and do this.
Purchase all the Sutras in the Market
In the Market tab you will notice several Sutras. Tap on each one of them and you can use your Spirit Stones to purchase all the available ones in the Sutras Hall tab. Then you can find them in your Inventory and you should tap on each one of them to use them.
This is something pretty useful, so try to do it whenever you can because they will make you more powerful once you have advanced enough into the game.
Use the items in the Inventory
Don’t forget that in the Inventory you will have most of the items that you receive (they are not always used automatically). You can open the Inventory every now and then and use all the items that you receive, as they will come in handy, especially the Sutras that you purchase.
Upgrade the right stuff
In the long run, you will want to focus on upgrading the Realm Upgrading, as that will help you once you ascend. There are people who choose to go for Body (upgrades Body Ascension), but I don’t prefer that as it will be easier to upgrade the Qi and everything else by making these upgrades.
Watch an ad to receive free Spirit Stones
When you are in the Market tab you will be able to see in the top side of the screen a button which will let you play an ad and receive free Spirit Stones. If you are running low on them, you can do this and it will quickly give you some back until you gather more.
These would be all the Immortal Taoists tips and tricks that we have in stash for you right now! Do you know some more useful game tips and tricks that you’d like to share with the rest of us? Feel free to leave them down in the comments section below to be shared with everybody!