Hyrule Warriors: Age Of Calamity is now available on Nintendo Switch, and players worldwide can finally experience the events that brought Hyrule to the state seen at the beginning of Breath of the Wild. And if they want to have a glitch free experience, they’d better download the very first update which is now live worldwide.
The Hyrule Warriors: Age Of Calamity day one update introduces Spanish audio as well as select fixes that caused freezes and more. Catch the full update notes below.
- Added Spanish audio.
- Fixed software issues, including the following problems:
- Fixed issue where proceeding further became impossible after certain operations in the menu screen of the two-player mode.
- Fixed issue where proceeding further sometimes became impossible when changing characters at a certain point in some of the scenarios.
- Fixed issue where proceeding beyond the loading screen sometimes became impossible after defeating an enemy with a certain procedure in some of the scenarios.
- Fixed the issue where the screen display got corrupted and controls apart from the HOME Button stopped responding after certain operations in the materials selling menu.
Hyrule Warriors: Age Of Calamity does a great job of mixing together mechanics taken from the Warriors franchise with those of Breath of the Wild. The game is still a hack and slash title at heart, but it is definitely among the finest released in recent times.
Hyrule Warriors: Age Of Calamity is now available on Nintendo Switch worldwide.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!