Genshin Impact‘s latest Hypostatic Symphony Event is live now in the game. In the event, players can attain win free Primogems on the first clear.
Travelers can head to the event Domain and challenge the never-before-seen Pure Hypostases to collect points. Once the total score reaches a specific amount, they can claim the event-exclusive name card style “Celebration: Hypostasis” and other rewards. In addition to this, one can also claim free Primogems upon clearing the challenge in the first time.
Genshin Impact Hypostatic Symphony Event Details
- 2021/01/16 10:00:00 – 2021/01/31 03:59:59
- Adventure Rank 20 or above
- Once the event starts, a new challenge will be unlocked each day until the seventh day, by which all the challenges will have been unlocked.
- Before starting the challenges, you can choose from different difficulty levels and Variations that have special battle effects. The amount of points received from clearing the challenge depends on the chosen Variation and difficulty level.
- Travelers can choose to participate in the challenge alone or in Co-Op.
- During the event, Travelers can challenge the same stage multiple times to try to set a new high score. Your total score is the sum of your high score on all challenge stages. When your total score reaches a certain amount, you can claim the corresponding rewards.
- Namecard Style “Celebration: Hypostasis
- Free Primogems