Roblox provides its players with many varieties of settings to customize your character’s appearance, most of which are free. You can change clothes, facial expressions, your character’s hair, and much more.
The number of hairstyles in the game has long exceeded one thousand, but some will look great only paired with another periwig. The game can wear two hairstyles at once, and if you want to know how to do it, you should read this guide to the end.
How to Wear Multiple Hair in Roblox
Roblox has been around for a long time, and during these years an incredible amount of different items have been added to the game to customize your character, and hairstyles are no exception.
You can easily combine multiple hairstyles, and here’s what you need to do:
- Launch Roblox and open your profile.
- Open the Avatar Editor and select one of the hairstyles you want to use.
- Open the inventory of items and go to the tab with hairstyles.
- Click on the wig you want to add to the previous one. After page load, you need to copy the hairstyle ID code from the address bar, as shown below.
- Next, you need to open the Avatar Editor again and go to the Hair tab.
- Scroll down and click Advanced.
- You will see an input field where you need to enter the copied ID code. After that, your character will have two hairstyles at once.
In this way, you can combine as many hairstyles as you like, but we do not recommend using more than 2 or 3.