Verification of your email address makes it easy to use the password reset feature if you ever forget your password. And the best thing is that you will also receive a Verified, Bonafide, Plaidafied hat bonus for this. Therefore, in this guide, we will tell you how to verify your email in Roblox. Let’s start!
How to Verify Your Roblox Email
Please follow the steps presented below:
- Log in to your account, if you are unable to log in, then you may need to recover your password.
- Go to Account Settings.
- If you are accessing through a browser, then look for the hexagon icon located in the upper right corner of the site.
- If you’re using the mobile app to sign in, look for the three-dot icon for “Advanced.”
- Select the Account Information tab.
- Click the Verify Email Address button.
- An email will be sent to your email address.
- Find this email address in your mailbox and follow the instructions in the letter.
What to Do if You Didn’t Receive a Confirmation Email in Roblox
If you haven’t received an email within a few minutes, check your Spam folder. If you still haven’t received the email, you need to add [email protected] address to your preferred contacts list and try again.
Related: How to Add a PIN Code in Roblox
We also recommend you enable 2-Step Verification (2SV) as an additional security measure in order to protect your account even more. For information on how to enable it for your account, see the official Roblox guide on how to add two-step verification to your account.
This is everything you should know about Roblox email verification. Roblox email confirmation will protect your account from hacking and, in case of password loss, will help restore access to your account. In addition to strengthening the security of your account, you will receive free items.