The pin code in Roblox will help you protect your account from malicious actions by anyone. For example, this kind of protection can come in handy if you are playing with someone else on the same computer, phone, or tablet. And after setting the pin code, no one except you will be able to change the password from your account or somehow harm your Roblox account. In this guide, we will tell you how to add a pin code in Roblox.
How to Set a PIN Code on Your Phone
Below you will find a step-by-step guide on how to set a pin on mobile phones:
- Go to the Roblox app and open the setting.
- Go to the Security tab.
- Find the inscription Account PIN and activate the checkbox under it.
- Come up with and enter a PIN code in the first and second fields, then click the Add button.
Done, you have set a pin code for your Roblox account!
How to Set a PIN Code on a Computer
Follow the steps below in order to set a Roblox pin on the PC:
- Log in to your account on the official Roblox website and click on the gear icon in the upper right corner.
- Go to the Parental Controls tab and activate the switch “Parent PIN is disabled.”
- Enter the PIN code twice and click the Add button.
Done, you have set the pin code for Roblox on your PC. These are the only two possible ways to do this. And now, the chances of someone hacking or just playing from your account are much lower. Thus, all your valuable skins and Robux will be safe. Do you have some other questions or tips about PIN codes in Roblox? Write them all in the comments section below. Good luck.