In Rush Royale, you need to defeat your enemies with solid decks. And if you play this game, you know that there are no strong decks without sound cards. Today we will tell you how to use one of them. But, first of all, we will tell you about some of the most powerful and exciting cards.
There are some of them:
- Engineer – it is an Epic card that can be unlocked when you get 900 trophies from trophy road.
- Plague Doctor – this is also an Epic card, but for unlocking it, you need more trophies; you need to have 1,850 trophies. This card is not good in Co-Op, so don’t use it there; it’s pretty good in PvP mode.
- Vampire – this is an Epic card too, and it will be unlocked when you reach Arena 5. He bites the target, making it periodically give you mana.
- Sharpshooter is a rare card that can be unlocked when you get 1,750 trophies.
Also, a sound card is Zealot, and if you want to know some information about this card and how to use it, keep reading!
Using Zealot in Rush Royale
Before we tell you how to use Zealot in Rush Royale, you will be notified of some information about this card.
That is a rare card that increases the damage according to the amount of unused mana. The Zealot attacks the first target on the path.
So, we are ready to tell you how to use Zealot in Rush Royale to win. The best mode for using Zealot is Co-Op; in that mode, it works very well with Cauldron and Grindstone. The best deck for using Zealot is the following:
- Zealot, Plague Doctor, Vampire, Bombardier, and Chemist.
So, after reading this guide, you know how to use Zealot. We wish you to win every time and have a good time playing!