There are many items in Dead by Daylight Mobile that you can use during the game that will surely save your life or other survivors. One of these items is a flashlight. You can find it in one of the crates during the game, or you can equip this item for your character before the match starts. A flashlight is very useful if you learn how to use it, and in this article, we will tell you how to do it.
How to Use Flashlight in Dead by Daylight Mobile
A flashlight is an item that has a small charge and should only be used when necessary. With a flashlight, you can blind the killer and run away, as well as get some time to hide.
How to use the flashlight:
- The first step is to equip your character with a flashlight. Take it before the game starts or find it in the boxes during the game.
- The flashlight has an operating time of only 8 seconds, and the glow range is only 10 meters. For one use, the flashlight shines for 2 seconds, so use it only in extreme cases.
- It is best to shine a flashlight in the eyes of the killer because this is more likely to blind him.
- If the killer was carrying a victim while you blinded him, he would drop the victim. But despite this, he can still move, so quickly runs away.
In addition to its normal use, the flashlight has some special features against certain killers:
- If you shine a flashlight on Wraith while he is in disguise, you will stun him.
- Shine a flashlight on Hag’s traps to reveal them and destroy them.
- Using the flashlight on the Nurse will make her feel tired.
- If you use the flashlight on Legion while he is in frenzy mode, he will instantly exit this mode.
- If the Spirit is in a shell and you use a flashlight, you will destroy those shells.
That’s all you need to know about the flashlight and how to use it, and the rest depends on your skill in the game.