Clash of Clans has been one of the best and most interesting games from Supercell for many years. The popularity of the game may have waned a little lately, but new players keep coming and old players are still looking forward to new updates to the game. And the developers understand all this and therefore, even now, they are constantly introducing something new into the game. More recently, the game has introduced the ability to improve one of the most important buildings in the game, namely the builder hut, and in this article, we will tell you how to do it.
How to Upgrade Your Builder Hut in Clash of Clans
Until recently, the builder hut could only be upgraded to level 4. But now you can use your builder hut to the maximum, however, to do this you will need to fulfill some conditions:
- You must have a town hall level 14.
- You can only upgrade builder huts that are upgraded to level 2 or higher. But if you have a level 14 town hall, then this condition is more of a formality, since the builders, most likely, have long been at the maximum level.
Once you have met the conditions, you can upgrade your builder huts by adding a short-range turret to them.
Defensive builder’s hut the same can be improved:
- Level 2 – you need 10 days and 9.5 million gold.
- Level 3 – you need 12 days and 12.5 million gold.
- Level 4 – you need 14 days and 15.5 million gold.
After upgrading a builder hut to a defensive builder’s hut, this building will have the following properties:
- During the battle, the builder who lives in this hut will not hide but will begin to repair neighboring buildings, which will begin to collapse.
- The builder will not repair those buildings that have already been destroyed.
- If the builder’s hut is destroyed, he will not continue to repair buildings and will simply hide.
- After upgrading the defensive builder’s hut will have a turret on the roof, and when enemies approach, it will attack them.
Finally, we’d like to add that once you’ve upgraded your builder huts, you can place them fairly close together. Then, during the battle, all the builders together will repair strategically important buildings much faster.