The game Clash of Clans has many buildings for different purposes. Some are for defense, others for gathering resources, and some for storing troops and resources. Most of the buildings can be replaced with any other, but there are also buildings fundamental to the village. One of these is the builder’s hut, where the builder lives. Builders are engaged in the repair, improvement, and construction of buildings, and the more of them, the better. In this article, we will tell you how to get 5 builders.
How to Get 5 Builders in Clash of Clans
To get one builder, you need to build a builder hut. Only one builder can live in one such building.
In total, you can build no more than 5 builder huts in the game, and here’s what you need for this:
- The first builder hut will be available to you at the beginning of the game and you won’t have to do anything to get it.
- The second builder hut is also fairly easy to obtain, as, during the initial tutorial, you will need to purchase it for 250 gems.
- To get the third builder hut, you will need to accumulate 500 gems, because that’s how much this building costs.
- You can buy the fourth builder hut for 1000 gems.
- The fifth builder hut, you can buy for 2000 gems.
This is how you get 5 builder hut, and accordingly 5 builders.
For some players, these prices may seem incredibly high, but we would like to remind you that gems can be obtained in many ways. Even if you just complete all the achievements in the game, you can get more than 8000 gems. If you still don’t want to save gems but want to get 5 builders, then you can always use the in-game store and purchase gems for real money.
You can also get a sixth builder, or not buy a fifth builder hut and still have 5 builders.
To do this, you need to build the Master Builder’s Hut, as well as upgrade the O.T.T.O Hut to the maximum level. After that, you can use the Master Builder as another builder for your home village.