Animation Throwdown is an entertaining collectible card game featuring characters from the most popular cartoons. Players will be able to build decks featuring Futurama, Family Guy, American Dad, and more. In the game, you will fight other players in the arena. And in this guide, we will tell you how to unlock Secret Fight Club.
How to unlock the Secret Fight Club
PvP battles take place in the arena in which you use your best decks, and Secret Fight Club is the highest rank you can get in the game. After you defeat a lot of opponents in the arena, you will be able to raise your rank up to 15. And when you cross the line of rank 15, you will unlock the opportunity to fight in the Secret Fight Club.
At the Secret Fight Club, the rules of buttles are slightly different from the arena. Firstly, there are no Defense Cards in this mode. Also, instead of the Defense Deck, your Attack Deck is used. Here is a list of all the other differences:
- When you win or lose at Secret Fight Club, you earn or lose Crowns instead of Battle Points.
- When you lose matches three times and do not earn Crowns, you will be demoted to the middle of rank 15.
- Secret Fight Club has a chance to drop Greater Epic Stones.
- You may be excluded from matchmaking if you are not active in the game for two weeks.
- The top 1000 and top 10 players in Secret Fight Club receive special trophies displayed next to their names.
- For players with a high score, opponents with a buff will be selected for the battle.