Call of Duty: Mobile has added a new perk, and it’s called Recon Perk. The newly added Recon is a green perk that provides you the ability to scan nearby enemies and display them on the minimap after taking out an enemy.
The Recon Perk was introduced in COD Mobile during the Season 2 update release. However, at that time, there was no method to unlock it in the game. But now, a new Seasonal challenge entitled Perk Prodigy has just approached in the Call of Duty: Mobile, which provides an opportunity to players to unlock the Recon Perk.
Here’s a comprehensive COD Mobile guide to get your hands on Recon Perk.
Unlocking Recon Perk In Call Of Duty Mobile
Update: The players can’t unlock the Recon Perk at the moment.
The time-limited Seasonal challenge, Perk Prodigy, features five tasks in total. Players have to complete all five missions of the Perk Prodigy challenge in sequential order to unlock the Recon Perk. On top of this, players will also earn various other rewards like weapon XP card, in-game credits, and a lot more along the way.
Perk Prodigy Missions
- Kill 20 enemies in MP matches.
- Kill 15 enemies in MP matches with the Tracker Perk Equipped.
- Kill 15 enemies in MP matches with Cold-Blooded Perk Equipped.
- Kill 20 enemies in MP matches with Light Weight Perk Equipped.
- Win 5 MP matches with High Alert Perk Equipped.
- Credits x200 and Battle Pass XP 1000
- Golden Hunter and Battle Pass XP 2000
- Weapon XP card x15 and Battle Pass XP x4000
- DR-H Ripped Camo and Battle Pass XP 5000
- Recon Perk and Battle Pass XP 6000
As one might notice, the majority of tasks involves the usage of Perks. Hence, the player should be really good while using Perks in order to bag the Recon Perk. Besides the new perk, Activision has also added two new weapons to the game. Here’s a specific guide to unlock those weapons here.