With the COD Mobile Season 11 hitting the global servers, Activision introduced a brand new tactical equipment known as Decoy Grenade. A decoy grenade stimulates fake gunfire and radar signatures in order to baffle the opponents.
This tactical equipment comes with a radius of 70 and works for 80 seconds. However, players can’t directly lay their hands on Decoy Grenade. In order to unlock, they must complete the Board of Honor seasonal challenge in Call of Duty: Mobile.
How to get Decoy Grenade in COD Mobile
Players can unlock the new COD Mobile Decoy Grenade by completing all the Board of Honor challenge tasks. It’s a seven-part seasonal challenge that tasks you through achieving various objectives in multiplayer matches. Here’s the list of missions:
- Use operator skills 10 times in mp ranked matches: 200 Credits and 1000 Battle Pass XP.
- Kill 15 enemies with operator skills in mp ranked matches: Baseball Bat greenrock and 1000 Battle Pass XP.
- Use scorestreaks 10 times in mp ranked matches: Fennec Greenrock and 1000 Battle Pass XP.
- Kill 20 enemies with scorestreaks in mp ranked Matches: 10x Weapon XP card and 2000 Battle Pass XP.
- Kill 25 enemies with sentry gun in mp ranked matches: Blood Shot and 2000 Battle Pass XP.
- Earn the crackdown medal 15 times in mp ranked matches: Decoy Grenade and 5x New year token.
- Win 2 mp matches: AS Val Jubilee and 3000 Battle Pass XP as a reward.
Please note: The above missions must be completed in sequential order only.
Once you’ve unlocked the Decoy Grenade, head to the loadout section in multiplayer mode and select it from the list. It’s also essential to note that the Board of Honor challenge will continue till the end of Season 11. Hence make sure to grab the final reward before the deadline.