I would argue than in Garena Free Fire, the best feeling is when you taunt your enemy with a neat emote after you dumpster them! The only feeling that could match that would be the Booyah – but that’s a whole other story. So do you want to unlock some cool emotes in Free Fire? Find out below how you can do so!
Before we dive into it, however, I need to mention one thing. It’s extremely important that you stick to the ways I mention, because otherwise you might risk bans or even compromising your account entirely! So…
Don’t Fall for Scams!
There are too many articles on the internet which claim to be “free emotes”, “emote hacks” or “free Diamonds”. But, stay strong-willed (I know how appealing they might seem) and keep away from them. Some of those hacks could make your account available to the hacker, or even disclose personal information about you. So, I strongly suggest that you don’t risk that.
So, how to unlock emotes for free?
It’s fairly simple – sometimes there will be in-game events that will allow you to unlock certain emotes by completing tasks in-game. These are usually available around holidays and such and are at least once per season (or around that). So, make sure that you keep an eye out for them and follow the game’s Facebook page, where they post any news regarding giveaways, events, and more.
Win matches to earn Diamonds
This is another way to unlock emotes. Basically you can play and try to win a lot of games, and that way you will get them all for free eventually. Of course, it will take longer than it would to just purchase the Diamonds with real money, but if you want to stay true to the f2p status, that’s the way to go about it.
Check the Elite Pass
Some of the rewards from the Elite Pass could be emotes. The Elite Pass gives you multiple premium rewards at a fairly good rate, among which you could find Emotes. But make sure that you check it out beforehand though, in case they make any updates or changes to it.
How to Purchase Emotes in Free Fire
So, you’re done checking the in-game events, and there are no more emotes that you can unlock? No problem – if you have Diamonds, you can purchase any emote that you want and is available in the Store. This is how you do it:
– Run the game and make sure that you are logged into your Facebook or Google Play account. (this is key – otherwise, you might risk losing any purchase you make)
– Tap on the Store tab on the left side of the screen, and head on to the Collection tab.
– In there you will see a bunch of other tabs, but you need to select Emote, which is the last one.
– Tap on the emote you like and finalize the purchase by tapping on the blue button with the number of Diamonds (the purchase cost) on it.
How to Equip Emotes in Free Fire
You’re not sure yet how you can equip the emotes you just unlocked? Then follow the steps below to help you out:
– First, you need to open the game and you will see the Main Menu on the left side of the screen -> select the Collection tab, which is at the bottom.
– Then, tap on the Emote tab, which is at the bottom.
– Finally, select the emote you like and tap on the Equip button in the bottom right corner.
This would sum up how to unlock emotes in Free Fire. What’s your favorite emote? Let me know down in the comments below. Also, you can learn more about the game by checking out our game guide, where we teach you some cool tips and tricks to be the last man standing!
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!