Free Fire may be a free to play game, but you must top up diamonds if you are fond of premium cosmetic items. For those who don’t know, Diamonds are the in-game currency of the Garena Free Fire used to purchase items like gun skins, characters, weapon bundles, Elite Pass, and more.
If you’re the one who also wants to purchase diamonds in Free Fire securely, then you’re at the right place. There are primarily two ways which we strongly recommend to our readers for purchasing diamonds in Free Fire.
1) In-game store
Users can head over to Free Fire’s in-game shop, which is the most popular place to purchase any game item.
Follow these steps to top up diamonds via in-game store:
- Launch Free Fire and click on the Diamond symbol on the main screen.
- Go to the Top-up tab.
- Select the number of diamonds you want to purchase.
- On the next screen, complete the payment via Google Playstore.
- Once the transaction is done, navigate back to the game.
Codashop is one of the biggest and most trusted top-up websites for online games like Garena Free Fire. This is perhaps the second most used method to purchase diamonds.
- Visit the official Codashop website.
- Input your Free Fire user ID.
- Select the number of diamonds.
- Choose the payment method.
- Click on “Buy Now” and pay the listed amount.
In addition to this, Codashap offer diamonds to its users at a slightly lower price than the in-game store.
Note: We strongly recommend using these two methods as there are many shady websites on the internet involved in fraudulent activities.