Find out everything that you need to know about how to summon and beat the Corrupted Master Controller in ARK: Survival. This boss isn’t to be underestimated, regardless of difficulty. If you don’t want to struggle with it, follow our guide, and you will have a smooth fight. Read more below.
How to Summon Corrupted Master Controller in ARK: Survival
Speak to HLN-A, choose “Arrival Protocol,” then choose a difficulty to enter the boss battle. The system root is open to all; however, the survivor initiating the teleport must have completed a certain number of missions.
- ALPHA: 168
- BETA: 116
- GAMMA: 58
Based on the difficulty, Corrupted Master Controller will have a different HP. Starting from 25k at Gamma difficulty, 60k on Beta, 150k on Alpha.
How to Beat Corrupted Master Controller in ARK: Survival
Only certain creatures can be taken to the Corrupted Master Controller’s domain. This boss uses minions to defend itself, and there is no limit to how many minions can be in the System Root at once. Each of the boss fight’s four phases has a 15-minute time limit.
The necessity of speed in this struggle cannot be overstated. You must be able to move quickly or else things will not go smoothly. There are a few options available to you.
- Increase your speed.
- Master the Tek sword’s flight abilities.
- Speed mounts.
The Corrupted Master Controller Fight in a Nutshell
There are four phases in total during this fight. Throughout the whole battle, the boss will keep summoning creatures. During the first three phases, Master Controller is immune to damage. In the fourth and final phase, it will start releasing a beam that can hurt your tames, dismount you, and stun-lock you.
What you need to do during the whole fight is two things:
- Collect data keys and take them to the codebreaker terminal.
- Kill the creatures faster than they spawn.
In the final phase, you will have to be aware of the beam. Once you have collected enough data keys, Master Controller will lose its shield for a while, and then you can deal damage. Once its shield is up again, you will have to repeat the process.
Assign specific roles to your party members:
- Some players have to be the “Collectors”. Their role will be to pick up data keys and take them to the codebreaker terminal. There’s a limit to how many keys one can hold at a time, so just having one person doing that won’t cut it.
- Other players have to protect the “Collectors” by killing creatures. Dinosaurs, avatars, drones, etc. Especially during the final stage of the battle, you need to kill the creatures faster than they spawn. Kill the drones with rockets or some other AoE.
In the final stage, hide under the shelter to protect yourself from the beam. The faster you finish each phase, the less damage you take.
- How To Get Fenrir in ARK: Survival Evolved
- How to Catch and Tame Gacha Claus in ARK: Survival Evolved
That’s all we have for how to summon and beat Corrupted Master Controller in ARK: Survival. If you are enjoying playing this game, you might want to check out some other related posts, such as:
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!