While progressing through Star Wars Jedi Survivor’s main story quest, Reach Pilgrim’s Sanctuary, when you cross the Trailhead Pantheon area, you will reach Whistling Drop, where you must solve a wind puzzle to progress further and eventually complete the quest.
However, the wind puzzle is not actually related to wind. Instead, it’s more of a platforming puzzle. And that is why many players fail to solve it and usually get stuck at this point in the quest.
To help you out, we have prepared this handy guide talking about how to solve the Whistling Drop wind puzzle in Star Wars Jedi Survivor.
How to Solve Whistling Drop Wind Puzzle in Star Wars Jedi Survivor
To solve the Whistling Drop wind puzzle in Star Wars Jedi Survivor, you must stop the pole with signs on it from moving at a breakneck speed because of the wind. In short, you must block the wind so that you can use the pole to traverse to the next area.
Follow the below steps to solve the wind puzzle in Star Wars Jedi Survivor:
- From the Wistling Drop meditation point, keep moving, defeat the two Stormtropper, and take the path on the right side.
- It will lead to the lower section, where you can climb metal structures that lead to a small area.
- Once you are there, look towards the opposite wall, and you will find a structure you can pull using your force ability.
- Pull it, and you will slow down the wind’s flow.
- Now, climb down using your grappling hook and double jump towards the climbable structure on the wall.
- Once you are back at the location where you started, you will find the pole stationary.
- Jump on the pole and wall run your way to the next platform.
That is how you solve the Whistling Drop wind puzzle in Star Wars Jedi Survivor.
Star Wars Jedi: Survivor is currently available on PC, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series X|S. For more on the game, check out our dedicated guides section.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!