On the Roblox platform, you can visit thousands of different worlds. And many of them are based on popular anime like Blox Fruits Roblox. This game is based on the One Piece anime. Players can use various Fruits, Haki, and other weapons to fight powerful bosses and other players. And in this guide, we will tell you how to solo Law raid in Blox Fruits Roblox.
How to Solo Law Raid
In Blox Fruits Roblox you can do many different activities. But to get the best equipment for your character, you will need to fight powerful bosses. And one of the hardest raid bosses is Order.
Order, also known as Law, has only 256,250 HP, which is pretty low compared to other raid bosses. However, due to his abilities, this is undeniably the most difficult boss. And first, let’s look at his attacks:
- Control Area – Law creates an area in which he can use his abilities.
- Levitate – Law throws a boulder at the player.
- Echo Knife – Law cuts space with a blade. And if the attack hits the player, Law delivers a lot of slashes and finishes with a strong blow with a knockback.
- Injection Shot – A crosshair appears in front of Law, and then he shoots a fast projectile at the player and knocks them back.
- Teleport – Law teleports to a random location.
Now that you know what to expect from the boss, you need to choose the right weapon and strategy. It is worth noting that you will only have 15 minutes before the boss despawns. We recommend using Buddha to withstand most Law attacks. Also, you should use any abilities that can stun. Law moves very fast and only stops when he does a lot of slashes during Echo Knife. Therefore, being exposed to this blow is a good tactic. And if you do not have time to kill the Boss before 15 minutes, you need to upgrade your character and increase the damage.
That’s all you need to know about how to solo Law raid. Follow our advice, and you will be able to defeat this boss without the help of other players. And while you are here, take a look at our guide on how to get Saber V2.