Although playing Fortnite will have you fighting other players and destroying opponents, the game is designed to cheer you up and have fun. For this reason, the behavior of some players should not prevent others from having fun, and the team Fortnite keeps a close eye on this. But unfortunately, they are not omnipotent and cannot keep track of everything that happens during hundreds of thousands of games, and they need your help. If a player behaves inappropriately or interferes with other players during the game, you should file a report against him, and we will tell you how to do it.
How to Report Players in Fortnite
The game does not have clear boundaries of behavior described by the developers, but still, everyone understands what indecent behavior is. You need to understand that obscene language in voice chat, insulting other players, or drawing obscenities on the walls is a reason to complain about the player.
If a similar situation has occurred and you want to report a player, then here’s how to do it:
- While in the game, click on the menu icon. Depending on the platform you are playing on, you need to press: PC/Mac – Esc; PlayStation-Options; Xbox – Menu; Switch – +.
- Next, you need to click on REPORTING/FEEDBACK.
- In the Feedback Type tab, select Report Player.
- After that, try to describe the reason for the complaint in as much detail as possible, giving what happened.
- Select the name of the player you want to report. But do it as soon as possible, as you can only report a complaint against players with whom you have played recently or are playing now.
- In the Submit tab, you need to click on Accept.
- Next, click Submit Report, after which your report will be submitted for consideration.
Finally, we add that you should not be afraid to write a complaint about the player, since no one will punish you for this. But you should not abuse this, because if you complain ten times a day about everyone for no reason, you can be punished.