Most recently, Hearthstone received its annual global update. As always, many cards from old expansions moved to freeform, but they were replaced by the new additions and with a lot of new and interesting cards. The legendary cards of the new addition are highly interesting, and today we will talk about one of them, namely Ini Stormcoil.
How to Play Stormcoil in Hearthstone – Guide, and Tips
Ini Stormcoil is a legendary card with a cost of 5 mana and 4/4 stats. The appearance of this card is made by the theme of the add-on in marine style and looks very cool.
Battlecry: Choose a friendly Mech. Summon a copy of it with Rush, Windfury, and Divine Shield.
Many hero classes are trying to use this card in their decks, but best of all, this card showed itself in the Mech Mage deck. Therefore, using this deck as an example, we will tell you how best to use Ini Stormcoil.
RELATED: How to Use Mech Mage in Hearthstone
Best Mech Mage Deck:
- 2x (1) Click-Clocker
- 2x (2) Trench Surveyors
- 2x (2) Security Automaton
- 2x (2) Deeprun Engineer
- 2x (2) Annoy-o-Tron
- 2x (2) Amalgam of the Deep
- 2x (3) Seascout Operator
- 2x (3) Seafloor Gateways
- 2x (3) Mecha Sharks
- 2x (3) Gorillabot A-3
- 2x (3) Azsharan Sweeper
- 1x (4) Deepwater Evoker
- 1x (5) Ini Stormcoil
- 2x (6) Mothership
- 1x (6) Balinda Stonehearth
- 1x (8) Gaia, the Techtonic
- 2x (10) Drakefire Amulet
Deck code: AAECAf0EBJOBBP+iBKGxBOy6BA3D+QPWoAT6rASStQThtQTJtwTKtwTduQTjuQTkuQSywQTY2QSUpAUA
Ini Stormcoil works good with any mech, but here are a few tips on how to use this card’s Battlecry more effectively using this mage deck:
- Try to use the Ini Stormcoil ability on the strongest mechs like the Mothership, Gaia, the Techtonic, and Mecha-Shark.
- Do not forget that this card summons exactly a copy of the mech, and not one more of the same creature. You can buff a card with upgrades and summon a copy of it with Ini Stormcoil.
- Use Ini Stormcoil with Gaia, the Techtonic, as you will not spawn one creature but three at once.
- Feel free to use Ini Stormcoil on small machines. This card is good offensively. But when everything is bad, you can use it to make a small offensive creature that will protect your hero.
We hope that our guide was useful for you, and now you can use Ini Stormcoil more efficiently.