We all know that playing games together is so much fun. Suspects: Mystery Mansion is no different in that regard, but can you enjoy the game with friends? Read on as we explain how to play online with friends in Suspects: Mystery Mansion.
How to Play With a Friend in Suspects: Mystery Mansion
If you want to play Suspects: Mystery Mansion with friends, all of you need to be at least on the same level. In other words, if you’re a beginner, your friends must be that level or higher. If this condition is met, you need to do the following:
- Launch Suspects: Mystery Mansion and make sure your friends have done the same.
- In the menu, click on the button in the lower right corner that says Play with Friends.
- Choose Create a match, then select your region.
- Once you’ve created a room, your individual code will be written exactly in the center of the screen at the top. Share the code with your friends.
- Other players will need to go to Play with Friends, too, and paste your code in the Enter Code field.
After step 5 is complete, Suspects: Mystery Mansion will be available for multiplayer. Note that you’ll need to repeat the process whenever you want to play the game in company.
Once all of you enter the game, it will be the right time to use some codes for extra in-game items. To that end, make sure to check out our piece on Suspects: Mystery Mansion cheats and codes, and recommend your friends do the same!
If you’ve followed this guide, you are ready to go! Play Suspects: Mystery Mansion online with your friends and have fun! Also, don’t forget to browse our Game Guides section for more useful tips and tricks for all your favorite games. And if you want to get your hands on more freebies, check out our Codes section as well!
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!