To play on the PUBG Mobile test server, players need to be part of the PUBG Beta test program. And, to be a part of the beta test program, you need to generate a binding code(invitation code) and link your main account with the beta version. In this article, we will show you how to get the required invitation code and link accounts, all in all, to play on PUBG test servers.
How to play on PUBG Mobile Test Server?
PUBG Mobile uses beta invitation codes to let specific users try out the future content of the game on test servers. So, to play on the PUBG Mobile test server, the first thing you need is a PUBG Mobile beta client, which you can download from here.
Related | PUBG Mobile Weapons Tier List
The second thing you need is the PUBG Mobile beta invitation code that we talked about earlier. If you don’t know how to get that, follow these simple steps –
- Open PUBG Mobile beta version.
- Choose the “Guest” option on the login screen.
- A new re-login pop-up window will open up with the message “Please log in to the game and re-enter this page through the events centre”. Click on the login.
- Another pop-up window will ask you to “open with”, either PUBG Mobile or PUBG Mobile Beta. Choose the PUBG Mobile option.
- In PUBG Mobile, go to the Events tab –> Recommended–>Test Server(found at the bottom along with different events).
- Click on the test server.
- Click on Generate binding code.
- Again click on Generate code.
- That’s it, you will get your beta invitation code, copy and paste it into the PUBG Mobile beta version.
Now your account is linked with the beta account. Now you can play on PUBG Mobile beta test servers using your main account.
If you encounter any problem while accessing the binding code or any other issue related to the above topic. Feel free to ask us in the comments below.