Ragnarok Labyrinth is an exciting MMORPG where you can not only have fun but also earn real money with NFTs. But even with such an interesting idea and varied gameplay, playing in a telephone format is not very convenient for many players. Therefore, today we will tell you how to play landscape mode.
How to Play on Landscape Mode in Ragnarok Labyrinth
The developers did not provide the ability to play in landscape mode, which is why there is no such function inside the game. But at the same time, the rules of the game do not prohibit the use of third-party applications to play similarly.
Our method involves downloading a third-party application, but its use is not prohibited by the game, because you can use this method and not be afraid to get banned.
Here is how you can play in landscape mode:
- Download the control screen rotation app from Play Market or AppStore.
- Launch this app and click Cancel when prompted to buy the full version of the app.
- Activate the application by moving the slider opposite the Start service inscription.
- Next, exit the app and swipe down on your phone screen to open the notifications panel.
- Here you will see new options that will look like small rectangles. You need to click on the horizontal rectangle with the letter R.
- After that, your mobile device will go into landscape mode.
- You can launch the Ragnarok Labyrinth game and play in landscape mode.
After you do this, the game will flip, and the game tabs will become a little smaller. It will become much more convenient to play, and your review in the game will increase significantly.