If you want to advance in Ragnarok Labyrinth and get stronger, you will need a lot of Star Crystals. Thanks to these crystals, you will be able to create new powerful equipment or greatly enhance the existing one. Getting a few Star Crystals is not difficult but very time-consuming, and therefore today, we will tell you how to farm a lot of Star Crystals efficiently.
How to Farm Star Crystal in Ragnarok Labyrinth
There is never enough Star Crystal, and believe us, you will always have something to spend on them. The longer you play, the more powerful equipment your character will need, and to create and improve your equipment, you will almost always need these crystals.
Before we talk about the best way to farm, we would like to give a little advice. By completing quests or events, you will receive Nyangvine premium currency. You should save up Nyangvine and spend only on buying Star Crystal for 50 Nyangvine.
Returning to the main way of farming, we can say that it is quite simple, but still takes a lot of time.
Here is what you need to do to farm Star Crystal:
- The first thing you need to do is get many Dried Yggdrasil leaves. This item drops from many enemies, so simply pick a location that suits your level. You can also send your workers to get this item for you.
- Next, you need to go to the crafting tab and use 200 Dried Yggdrasil Leaf to craft an Int Gear Box. Create as many of them as possible, then open all these boxes.
- You will get a lot of different equipment. You need to dismantle all unnecessary gear. You will have a chance to get a few Star Crystals, and you will also get a lot of Star Dust.
- By using Star Dust and cheap consumables, you create a Star Crumb with a 20% chance.
- After collecting 5 Star Crumb, you will be able to craft a Star Crystal with a 100% chance.
This farming method takes a long time but is still the most efficient in the game since you can get Star Crystal not only at the end of farming but also in the intermediate stages.