Volleyball is one of the most popular sports in the world. This sport is pretty simple and most people enjoy playing it. And it is available to play on Nintendo Switch Sports. How to play volleyball? Find out in this guide.
Volleyball on Nintendo Switch Sports Guide
First, you need to know that the rules in this volleyball are similar to real volleyball rules. The game automatically swaps you between every round. To win the match, you need to score 5 points.
So, you can use 5 moves while playing volleyball.
- Serve. To use it, you need to move the Joy-Con all the way up to position the ball, then back down to hit it.
- Bump. You have to use the bump when you need to hand the ball to a teammate. Swing the Joy-Con up to pass the ball.
- Set. Raise the Joy-Con above your head to complete the set and you will set up the ball for your teammate.
- Spike. It is a continuation of the set. And to perform it, you should do the same thing as when you do Serve.
- Block. To block the ball when in the air, raise your hand above your head like in real volleyball.
Also, when you are playing, try to be focused on the game. Train to play with timings. It will be good if you train before playing online with your friends or with bots. That is all with playing volleyball on Nintendo Switch Sports. Hope you find the guide useful.