Pokémon Scarlet and Violet is finally here! And with that, players are eager to know how to play Co-Op in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet. As exploring the new Paldea region with friends is more fun than doing the same in solo mode.
How To Play Co-Op in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet
In Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, you can play Co-Op using Online Multiplayer Co-Op and Local Co-Op features. The options are almost the same; the only difference is that you must be connected to the internet for the first option, while you don’t need the internet for the latter.
Steps to play Co-Op in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet:
- Open Pokémon Scarlet and Violet.
- Complete the game’s tutorial to access the open world and the Poké Portal.
- Once done, press the A button to open the menu and select the Poké Portal option.
- Click on the Union Circle option.
- For Online Co-Op: Make sure you are connected to the internet.
- For Offline Co-Op: Internet is not required.
- Choose between:-
- Form a Group: Create a group and share the Link Code at the bottom with your friends to let them join your session.
- Join a Group: Use your Friend’s Link code to join a group.
- Start the session.
You and your Co-Op partners will get teleported to the nearest Pokémon Center. From there, you can explore the Paldea region with your friends in Co-Op.
That is it. That’s all you need to know about playing Co-Op in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet.
Pokémon Scarlet and Violet are currently available on the Nintendo Switch platform.
Pokémon Scarlet and Violet wiki: Best Nature for Fuecoco, Crocalor, Skeledirge | Where to Get Malicious Armor in Pokémon Scarlet & Violet | How To Walk With Pokémon – Scarlet & Violet | What are Tera Types in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet? – Answered | Who is Your Rival in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet? – Answered | Where to Get Loaded Dice in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet | Where to Get Malicious Armor in Pokémon Scarlet & Violet | How To Walk With Pokémon – Scarlet & Violet |