There is something spooky going on in a basement in Cyclone Street… Discover the secrets Maria’s Room holds in Demonologist by solving riddles and completing objectives. The mystery of this locked room has been baffling players worldwide, but we have some answers to this creepy conundrum.
How to Solve the Maria’s Room Riddles
Maria’s Room is found in the basement of Cyclone St., the second map in Demonologist. Each time you enter a new match you will receive part of a riddle which, when put together and solved, will show you what steps to take to discover why Maria’s Room is locked.
Cyclone St. Riddles:
- “I keep staring at walls, losing track of Time. A descent into Madness, words start becoming untrue. A crimson-soaked blade, the blood of the heart is due.”
- “A dream of the dead consumes me, haunting my every thought. The abuse lies within, or so I was taught.”
- “Love’s door remains locked, as the clock strikes three. My wrath contained within, waiting for the key.”
- “This world I inhabit, where the line of madness is blurred, can only be solved in particular steps and words.”
- “I scream into the void, hoping my voice will carry. For if I don’t speak my truth, they’ll come for me… Mary.”
- It’s all in my head. It’s all in my head. It’s all in my head.”
If you are having trouble solving these riddles, don’t worry, you are not alone! The rest of the guide here contains spoilers so do not go any further unless you are sure.
What we know so far: Maria’s Room
The riddle is shown in a specific order that players must follow. So far we have worked out the following lines in the riddles above:
- Stand in front of the door to Maria’s Room. You may see something inside!
- Go to the Bedroom and head to the Closet. Inside there is a purse with the word LUST scrawled onto it. Say this word out loud.
- There is the sound of ticking inside the House. Using the Ectoplasm Glass, find the time of death on a wall. Change each of the three clocks to this time (3am) but do the clock nearest Maria’s Room last.
- This riddle tells you that each must be solved in a certain order.
- There is a book in a bookcase named “LIMBO“, another word for the void between life and death. A passageway is revealed and you should say the line “they’ll come for me” out loud, prompting some creepy moments you’ll not want to miss.
- Go up to the very top floor and head to the bathroom. Say “Bloody Mary” three times into the mirror for a bloody surprise.
This is all we have discovered so far about the Maria’s Room riddles. Nothing yet has unlocked the door, and perhaps it never will, but if you discover something do not hesitate to let us know! For more Demonologist hints and tips visit our guide section.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!