Warframe is a fun third-person action/RPG game that’s interesting to play with friends or on your own. Playing different game modes, you will sooner or later encounter the Eidolon boss. Killing this boss is not very difficult, but removing his shields is trickier. If you, like us, are tired of spending a lot of time removing shields, then this article is for you.
How to One-Shot Eidolon Shields in Warframe
If you’re playing with a group of friends, removing the shields and killing the Eidolon is fairly easy. But if you’re playing alone, then you can have serious problems with the shield. Today we will not just tell you how to remove shields faster, but share the secret of how to one-shot all Eidolon shields at the same time. Here’s what you need to do:
- The first thing you will need from the equipment is to use the lightly armored Warframe Volt, as well as Virtuos Shadow Rank 3.
- You will also need to purchase Squad Energy Restore(Medium) x 10 Research and give this item a hotkey.
- Get the Void Strike skill from the Madurai skill tree. You will need to charge Void Strike up to x7. This should be enough to take off half of the shield.
- Next, you need to place your shield under the Eidolon.
- Stand back and headshot Eidolon to get the buff from Virtuos Shadow.
- After that, go back under the shield left in advance and quickly shoot your enemy.
If you do everything right, then all Eidolon shields will be destroyed by one shot. Go to the game and try, and we are sure that you will succeed.