The Prime variant of Garuda, Garuda Prime, is an enhanced Warframe that offers a high Energy Pool and Defense.
Using the Garuda Prime Relics, players can obtain the blueprints required to craft the different components of the Garuda Prime.
And since we have a ton of players who are eager to get their hands on the Garuda Prime for free. We prepared a handy guide that shares details on how you can get Garuda Prime Relics in Warframe.
How to Get Garuda Prime Blueprints
You can get the Garuda Prime blueprints from the following Relics.
- Garuda Prime Chassis – Meso P7 (Uncommon Relic)
- Garuda Prime Blueprint – Neo N20 (Common Relic)
- Garuda Prime Neuroptics – Lith G5 (Rare Relic)
- Garuda Prime Systems – Axi G7 (Rare Relic)
How to Get Garuda Prime Relics in Warframe
You can get Garuda Prime Relics by farming the following missions in Warframe –
- Lith [Capture Mission] – Hepit in the Void.
- Meso [Defense Mission] – IO on Jupiter. Farm the A rotation and you will get enough Meso Relics.
- Neo [Interception Mission] – Xini on Eris. Farm the A rotation for a guaranteed Neo Relic.
- Axi [Interception Mission] – Xini on Eris. Farm B and C rotations for Axi Relic and a few Neo Relics.
You can open the farmed Relics by taking them into Void Fissure missions. Once you have them opened and Garuda Prime blueprints obtained, you can use the required materials to craft them.
Warframe is a sci-fi multiplayer shooter game currently available on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One/X, Xbox Series X|S, and Nintendo Switch.