The Herald arrived in Fortnite as a big boss to battle at her personal location: Herald’s Sanctum. She can still be found there for any players who want to take her on, and her Chrome Wolf Minions, and try to win her Mythic Burst Rifle. Now Fortnitemares 2022 has ended, The Herald’s exclusive quests have been released and players can try to unlock her as a skin! Find out below how to obtain The Herald skin in Fortnite.
The Herald Quests in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4
As part of the Battle Pass this season, The Herald is now available to unlock. As well as her original style there is the chance of unlocking a Burning Ember alternative style, which looks amazing.
Each quest either gives XP or another cosmetic piece such as back bling, loading screen, and spray. To unlock the second page, players must first complete the first page and unlock the Herald skin. Check out what is available below!
All Herald Quests and Rewards Page 1
- Damage opponents while Chrome-ified (0/500) Herald Banner Icon
- Eliminate opponents (0/10) The Herald’s Leer Spray
- Ignite structures (0/50) Epitaph Edge Harvesting Tool
- Tame Chrome-ified wildlife (0/2) Fading Ember Cloak Back Bling
All Herald Quests and Rewards Page 2
- Destroy objects with Explosive Goo Gun (0/50) Reality’s Master Emote
- Get Chrome-ified while driving (0/1) Chromegratulations Emoticon
- Talk with characters and deliver the Herald’s warning (0/3) Nothing is Happening Loading Screen
- Eliminate opponents at airborne locations (0/7) Heraldic Wrap
- Land at The Herald’s Sanctum and place top 10 (0/1) Burning Ember Style
That is all you need to know about unlocking this amazing Herald skin and her different style and cosmetics! Next up, why not find out how to earn the Chrome Punk skin for free this season? Good luck.