Genshin Impact is one of the best mobile games nowadays. This product is available on different platforms, so you can enjoy this game on just about any device. There are lots of locations and adventures waiting for you in Teyvat. In the latest update 2.4, the developers added new characters, quests, and a brand new region called Enkanomiya. The last one is quite dangerous, so read on for tips on how to navigate the area. This guide will tell you how to navigate Enkanomiya without falling in Genshin Impact.
Enkanomiya in Genshin Impact
Enkanomiya in Genshin Impact is an ancient country that lies in the caves under Sangonomiya. The people of Watatsumi Island lived there until Watatsumi Omikami, also known as Orobashi, brought them to the island. Even though this region is now abandoned, there are also a lot of monsters and treasures waiting for you in the ancient ruins. However, you will need to learn a couple of hints to travel there.
How to Navigate Enkanomiya Without Falling in Genshin Impact
Enkanomiya is a tricky territory to explore. There are lots of dangerous monsters, mechanisms, and hindrances. However, the most problematic thing is the location itself. Enkanomiya is an ancient city built on a few islands that float in the darkness. If you accidentally fall from a cliff, you will die. So, here are a few hints that should help you to explore Enkanomiya in Genshin Impact:
- Increase the level of the Archon statues to increase your stamina.
- Use food that restores stamina.
- Follow the main quest to unlock the map of Enkanomiya that will show you the entire region.
- Use local portals that are able to turn your character into a ball of energy and transport you to another place.
- Use the local barriers that can be activated during a certain period. It may help you to get to some locations in the daytime or nighttime.