There is a huge amount of different strategic games that you can play and one of the most exciting MMORTS in the modern game industry is known as Star Trek: Fleet Command. There you will be able to control a Station that allows you to manage your fleet and explore the Star Trek universe. In order to make the exploration process simpler, you may want to move your station to another location. So, this guide will tell you how to move your Station in Star Trek: Fleet Command. Let’s get started!
How to Relocate your Station in Star Trek: Fleet Command
Your Station in Star Trek: Fleet Command is the base that you can use for different purposes. Here is the list of all functions of your Station in Star Trek: Fleet Command:
- Building new structures and facilities.
- Researching different technologies.
- Processing new resources.
- Housing and repairing your fleet.
- Performing different upgrades.
The Station is your main base in Star Trek: Fleet Command and if you want to explore this game’s world you will have to learn how to relocate it. Here is the list of all steps that you need to follow to move your Station in Star Trek: Fleet Command:
- Press the System button in the lower right corner of your game screen.
- Look for a System with some planets.
- Find a planet that has the Station Hub icon.
- Move your Station to this planet.
There are lots of different mechanics and features that you can use in Star Trek: Fleet Command and we will be glad if our small guide helps you to learn how to relocate your Station. Good luck in your further expeditions and battles in the world of Star Trek!