Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Pokemon Shining Pearl are new products based on the Pokemon franchise. Both of these games have a lot of new features that were added to the Pokemon games recently. There is a huge number of players who don’t like some of these features, like the EXP sharing system. Also, you may want to speed the game up or get some additional bonuses. In cases like these, you can download and install some mods. This guide will tell you how to mod Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl.
How to Mod Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Mods for Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl may be useful for you if you want to modify these games and improve your game experience. However, you will need to prepare your mobile device to be able to install mods, and should download a special emulator for Nintendo Switch. There are two of them that are currently popular among the games’ community. These are called Yuzu Emulator and Ryujinx Emulator. Both of these programs have quickstart guides that you can follow to install the emulators on your gaming device. When you finally prepare your Nintendo Switch, you will be able to install mods.
When you complete all the preparations to mod your Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, you can move on to downloading the mod you want to install. You will need to follow the next steps:
- Find the game in your device’s library.
- Right-click on it and open the Open Mods Directory tab.
- Create a new folder in this tab.
- Extract the mod that you downloaded earlier.
- Put the mod’s romfs or exefs files in the folder you’ve created.
- In case the file contains only Data, drop it to romfs.
- In case the file contains .ips, drop it to exefs.