Are you interested in making hats, hair, and accessories in Roblox? Roblox has made the change that allows your accessory to be compatible with potential future updates that Roblox is making. Are you ready to make this change? Great! We have prepared a detailed guide covering how to make your hats, hair, and accessories in Roblox. Keep reading to be in the loop!
Making Your Own Hats, Hair, and Accessories in Roblox
Several steps must be made to achieve the desired result.
- Log into your account and upload any Roblox hat/hair/accessory from the catalog.
- Hit the edit menu in the game you want to play.
- Go to the toolbox menu and select models.
- Type the name of any hat/hair/accessory that you want your character to put on, and then go to the explorer tab and choose Mesh.
- Scroll down and select and copy the asset ID of the hat/hair/accessory.
- Then go back to Roblox studio and paste the asset ID in the place of the catalog ID.
- Do a right-click on the texture from your mouse and hit on save image as and save this to your desktop.
- Go to paint.net to download a free tool to edit it.
- Upload the saved texture on that tool and change its color, texture, and appearance.
- Save the edited texture, then go back to Roblox Studio, and head to the develop menu.
- Open my creations and hit the Decals tab, where one gets the possibility to create a new decal.
- Locate the option of creating a decal, where you need to pick the saved texture file from your desktop and hit the upload button.
- You will see the uploaded file as a link. Please hit that link to create a new asset ID for the saved texture.
- Please copy it and replace the mesh ID (head to Roblox with the new asset ID). Your hat/hair/accessory will be created!
Follow this guide to spice up your characters! Have fun!