Smooth Stone is a variant of stone in Minecraft that players can obtain by smelting regular stone. This may sound easy, but there are a few steps involved in making Smooth Stones in Minecraft, and if you are not aware of the process, you may find it a rather daunting task.
Related | Best Minecraft Pocket Edition Servers
In this Minecraft guide, we will talk about the items, tools and step-by-step process involved in making Smooth Stones.
Making Smooth Stone in Minecraft
To make Smooth Stone in Minecraft, you need cobblestone, coal and a furnace. Among the three items, Cobblestone and Coal are available as mineable items in Minecraft.
Related | Best Minecraft PE Gun Mods APK
Meanwhile, the furnace used to turn cobblestone into a smooth stone is craftable using the in-game crafting menu.
Here are the steps you need to follow to make smooth stones in Minecraft.
- Get a good amount of Cobblestones.
- You need eight to build the furnace and the remaining to turn them into smooth stones.
- Go to the crafting menu.
- Use eight of the Cobblestones to make a square. Make sure you don’t fill the middle block with a cobblestone.
- Place the furnace.
- Get Coal.[You can use any fuel, however, coal is easier to get, so we went with coal]
- Coal blocks are found near stony areas. Look for blocks with a little darker shade and black specks.
- Now, use the furnace.
- Select Cobblestone and Coal and put them in the furnace.
- You will get stone as the final item.
- Once again, use the furnace and this time around place stone and coal in the two blocks.
- Once the process is completed, you will get Smooth stones.
Minecraft PE is now available on Android, Windows 10, iOS, Windows Phone, Windows 10 Mobile and Fire OS platforms. While the original game is also available on consoles.