Virtual Villagers: Origins 2 is a village simulation game that offers many survival game elements, and crafting is one of them. Players have the option to craft a plethora of items such as ropes, oil, paint, clay brick, fertilizers, metal, and other items that help the survival and growth of the Island and its denizens. In today’s guide, we are going to talk about how players can make rope in Virtual Villagers: Origins 2.
In Virtual Villagers: Origins 2, players need to unlock and rebuild the crafting hut to craft rope or anything else in the game. Once players have the crafting hut, they can use Vines to craft Rope in Virtual Villagers: Origins 2. So, before moving on to the main topic, let us check out how players can rebuild the Crafting hut.
How to unlock Crafting Hut in Virtual Villagers: Origins 2
Players can unlock the crafting hut in Virtual Villagers: Origins 2 by completing Puzzle 3 of the game.
- Drag and drop any of the villagers near the whale bones, east of the island. As they will take the bone to the workbench for research.
- Next, drag a villager to the workbench to craft a pickaxe tool that will be used(pickaxe icon will appear next to anvil) to remove the root of the tree.
- Once the root of the tree is chopped with the help of a villager and the pickaxe, the tree will gradually die and drop apple seed, later used to solve the Garden Puzzle.
- Once all this is done, builders can be used to rebuild the crafting hut that is located next to the dying tree.
Crafting Rope in Virtual Villagers: Origins 2
Now that players have the crafting hut unlocked, it’s time to look for Vines – the necessary item required to craft rope in Virtual Villagers: Origins 2. In the game, there are around four spots from where players can gather vine to make rope.
- Near Coconut Tree – top left side.
- Near the food collection – behind the unbuilt hut.
- Near Waterfall – far right side on the stone steps.
- On the walls next to the cave.
As we have readied all pre-requisites required to craft a rope in Virtual Villagers: Origins 2, players should click on the crafting hut to enter the crafting menu. Now click on the vines to add them to the crafting pots. Next, click on the craft button to start the process. After four to five minutes the crafting process will complete and players will have a rope in Virtual Villagers: Origins 2.
That’s all, check out Touch Tap Play for more tip, tricks, guides and other related articles.
Virtual Villagers Origins 2 is currently available on Xbox One, Android, PC, iOS, macOS, and Classic Mac OS platforms.