Fishing is one of the best activities in Minecraft. Many players fish for fun. And for some, fishing is a good source of useful materials, experience, treasure, and fish.
Regardless of what prompted your interest in fishing, there are a number of things to keep in mind. It is important to make sure that you follow the specific steps for a successful fishing trip. And, of course, the first thing you need is a fishing rod! Therefore, in this guide, we will tell you how to make a fishing rod in Minecraft!
How to Make a Fishing Rod in Minecraft
Nothing will happen without a fishing rod, so it is important to know how to craft it. The easiest method is to just make it yourself using two Strings and three Sticks on a crafting table. The sticks should be positioned diagonally from the bottom left corner to the top right corner. The two strings are placed under the top right stick in a vertical column.
RELATED: How to Find a Slime in Minecraft
In addition, during the game, you can simply find a ready-made fishing rod:
- The enchanted fishing rod can be caught while fishing as a “treasure”;
- An unenchanted fishing rod can be obtained during fishing as “garbage”;
- Fishing villages sell enchanted fishing rods for six Emeralds.
- Enchanted Fishing Pole can be found in large or small Chests in the Underwater Ruins;
- A fishing rod can be dropped by a Drowned man.
This is everything you need to know about fishing rods in Minecraft. Good luck with your future findings!