Call of Duty: Mobile Season 13 is officially out now and there’s plenty of new content to discover in the latest update. Much like any other Season update, this one has also brought two new weapons to the game i.e. QXR SMG and Peacekeeper MK2 rifle, which can be unlocked for free.
While the Peacekeeper MK2 rifle can be obtained from the Season 13 Battle Pass, the criteria to unlock QXR SMG is totally different. Therefore, this article explains how to unlock the QXR gun in Call of Duty: Mobile.
How to unlock QXR weapon in COD Mobile?
QXR might be free to use gun, but it doesn’t mean that you can equip it immediately. To unlock QXR SMG in COD Mobile, you must complete every task of the Run & Gun Seasonal event. The following challenges need to be accomplished in order to get the QXR gun in COD Mobile:
- Kill 20 enemies in any mode.
- Kill 30 enemies with any SMG.
- Kill 50 enemies with any SMG.
- Kill 30 enemies with an SMG equipped with any three attachments.
- Kill 30 enemies with an SMG equipped with any four attachments.
- Kill 30 enemies with the PDW-57 equipped with any two attachments.
- Kill 20 enemies with the PDW-57 equipped with any five attachments.
- Kill 20 enemies with a Cordite equipped with any three attachments.
It’s important to note that the Run & Gun event will end after 33 days. Thus players have around a month to unlock all the rewards.
QXR Weapon Statistics
- Damage: 38
- Fire Rate: 80
- Accuracy: 62
- Mobility: 85
- Range: 42
- Control: 44
Even though QXR SMG boasts a massive fire rate, you should always keep in mind that the weapon is not suitable for mid-long range fights. In addition to this, the weapon’s damage output is quite low as compared to the other SMGs.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!