Virtual Villagers Origins 2 is an interesting strategy game where you need to rule over a small village. The project allows you to choose various tasks for your villagers and you will have to use your subordinates to make your town prosperous. One of the most important buildings is the Crafting Hut and it seems that some players don’t understand how to obtain it. So, in this guide, we will tell you how to get the Crafting Hut in Virtual Villagers Origins 2.
What Is Crafting Hut in Virtual Villagers Origins 2?
There are lots of different structures that you can build and use in Virtual Villagers Origins 2. One of the most important among them is called Crafting Hut and you will need to use it to develop your village.
Crafting Hut in Virtual Villagers Origins 2 is a special building that allows you to store various resources and craft different items. So, this structure is one of the most important things and you will need to know how to build it.
How to Get the Crafting Hut in Virtual Villagers Origins 2
Crafting Hut is one of the most important buildings in Virtual Villagers Origins 2 and you may want to build it. However, if you wish to get access to this structure you will have to perform a certain sequence of actions. Here is the list of steps you need to follow to get the Crafting Hut:
- Drag one of your villagers to the whale bones that you can find in the eastern part of the island and let this worker take some bones for research.
- Put one of your villagers to the workbench and craft a pickaxe.
- Give the pickaxe to any of your villagers and chop some roots that belong to the tree located in the middle of your town.
- After you chop off these roots, the tree will die and you will get access to the Crafting Hut.
- Rebuild the Crafting Hut with help of your villagers.
There are lots of different buildings that you can make in Virtual Villagers Origins 2 and hopefully, this guide will help you to build the Crafting Hut. Good luck with your adventures!