Some of the most fun quests in Hello Kitty Island Adventure are the ones where you have to find and craft items, and complete various tasks to get to the end. Many of these types of quests are part of the main story so are likely to be spread out over a few days. The Bubble Wand quest is one of the more complicated quests with a few parts to it including a tricky search quest. Let’s get down to business and find out how to get the Bubble Wand in Hello Kitty Island Adventure.
How to Complete the Bubble Wand Quest in Hello Kitty Island Adventure
To get this Hello Kitty Island Adventure quest started you should first complete the Delivery Service quest with Kuromi. You are them tasked with searching out three signs which point you in the direction of three Chests. Once all three chests containing the Bubble Wand Crafting Plans are found you can move onto the next part. To find each Secret Sign and Chest you must complete the following tasks:
- Speak to Hangyodon at the Comedy Club and go with him to the Racing Arena to find the secret sign. The sign shows you that the secret Chest is located to the left of the Sunken Ship. Open the Chest then head back to Hangyodon.
- Next head to Mount Hothead and to the sign on the right of the water. Speak to Retsuko and look at the sign to see that the Chest is located to the right of two waterfalls on Mount Hothead. Open the Chest and go back to Retsuko;
- Meet Pekkle at Oasis next and go with them into the Crystal Caves. See the image shows a cave of pink crystals with pillars to get across. Go straight into a cave with blue crystals and float from one to another until you get to a cave opening. Go into the cave with pink crystals and float across to the next stone pillar with the locked chest atop it. Open the chest and go back to Pekkle.
Of course, only Chococat can help with putting the Crafting Plans together so head over to his tent and speak to him. finally, you have the Bubble Wand Crafting Plans! The plans show exactly what you need to collect to be able to create the Bubble Wand:
- 20 Starfish (found in the sea);
- 3 Mechanisms (created by combining Gizmos);
- 5 Box Clams (found in the sea).
Once the Bubble Wand is created you can head to the Comedy Club to collect Sapphire Seaponies! Gather three and give them to Hangyodon to complete this Hello Kitty Island Adventure quest!
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!