Playing Merge Mansion, you need to create many unique items needed to restore and clean up the old mansion inherited by you. Some tools and items are easy to get, but others require spending hours in the garage doing multi-step merges. Today we will talk about the sponge item and how to get it.
How to Get Sponge in Merge Mansion
A sponge is not one of the hardest items in the game, but for a beginner, a sponge is quite difficult to get. For the first time, you need a sponge at levels 5-12, and many players spend days trying to get this item.
But getting a sponge is pretty easy, and here’s what you need to do to get it:
- The first thing you need to do is reach level 5 in the game.
- After reaching this level, you will have a blue chest in your garage, which is the key to getting the sponge.
- By clicking on the blue chest you will get different items, and by making a few merges, you will create a cabinet.
- By clicking on the cabinet, you will get different hygiene items. You need to merge some towels to create buckets.
- Combining two buckets, you get a sponge.
But as the game experience of most players shows, to complete the task, along with the sponge, you often need to get soap. If you were able to get a cabinet, then creating soap will not be a problem for you:
- Click on the cabinet to get toothpaste.
- By combining two tubes of toothpaste, you get soap.
If you follow the instructions from our guide, you will not only create a sponge with ease, but you will also be able to complete most tasks that require hygiene items without any problems.