The Royal Knight Armor belonged to Loretta, the great knight and once the protector of the Royale Carian family, who, at some point, finds her way to the Haligtree to save the Albinaurics people. Aesthetic and magic defense-wise, Loretta’s Royal Knight Armor is great for players who want some extra poise. And this guide will help you as we talk about how to get the Royal Knight armor in Elden Ring.
How To Get Royal Knight Armor in Elden Ring
You can get the Royal Knight Armor by defeating the original Loretta found across the Haligtree Town Site of Grace. It is a relatively easy boss fight, considering the fact that reaching the Haligtree will make you a decent player, as the path is challenging.
In any case, Spirit Summons and Multiplayer are allowed with Loretta’s boss fight. So if you need, you can take help in defeating her. That being said, once you beat her. Teleport to the Roundtable Hold and talk to the Finger Reader Crone, and you will find the Royal Knight Armor ready to purchase using Runes.
Similar to any other armor in the game, the Royal Knight Armor has four pieces.
- Royal Knight Helm – You need 4000 Runes.
- Royal Knight Armor – You need 6000 Runes.
- Royal Knight Gauntlets – You need 4000 Runes.
- Royal Knight Greaves – You need 4000 Runes.
That is it. That concludes our guide on how to get Royal Knight Armor in Elden Ring. Here are some other guides that will come in handy:
- What Are the Locations of the Haligtree Secret Medallion in Elden Ring
- How To Get All Ghost Glovewort Bell Bearings in Elden Ring
- Was Seppuku Ashes of War Nerfed in Elden Ring? Answered
- How to Get the Jar Cannon in Elden Ring
Elden Ring is a roleplaying game currently available on PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X | S, Xbox One, and PC platforms.