The auto-combat system in MIR4 is very useful for leveling up and farming monsters. And consumables play a huge role in it, such as Potions. In this guide, we’ll cover everything you need to know about Potions.
How to Get Potions
You can buy Potions from the Potion Merchant which can be found in every major hub. And also receive it as a reward for completing quests. There are three types of each Potion in total: small, medium, and large. They cost accordingly:
- MP Potion 4/12/36 Copper
- HP Potion 10/30/90 Copper
When buying, you must choose how many potions you want to buy, the maximum amount is 100.
You can also craft some Potions from Herb Merchant Demon Hunter which can be found at Secret Peak.
- Adamant Potion
- Heavy ATK Potion
- Great HP Potion
- Great MP Potion
For Adamant Potion, you need 4 Soaring Soul Crystals, 2 Blood Soul Crystals, and 4 Celestial Soul Crystals.
Heavy ATK Potion requires 4 Quintessence Crystals, 2 Blood Soul Crystals, and 4 Celestial Soul Crystals. Each of these Potions will cost 20,000 Copper.
To craft a Great HP Potion, you will need one each of Soaring Soul Soul Crystal, Quintessence Crystal, and Celestial Soul Crystal.
And for Great MP Potion, you will need one each of Soaring Soul Soul Crystal, Quintessence Crystal, and Blood Soul Crystal.
For these Potions, you will have to pay 4,000 Copper.
- Small HP Potion instantly recovers 800 HP
- Medium HP Potion instantly recovers 1600 HP
- Large HP Potion Immediately restores 500 HP and within 5 seconds restores 1% HP per second.
- Small MP Potion instantly recovers 150 MP
- Medium MP Potion instantly recovers 300 MP
- Large MP Potion recovers 300 MP instantly and 5% of all MP
- Adamant Potion increases defense by 100 for 3 hours
- Heavy ATK Potion increases ATK by 100 for 3 hours
- Great HP Potions Immediately restores 500 HP and within 5 seconds restores 1.5% HP per second.
- Great MP Potion Recovers 20% MP from maximum MP
This is everything you need to know about potions in MIR4. Good luck!