PUBG Mobile is an exciting Battle Royale game for mobile devices. More than 100 players land on a huge map and fight for the first place. To survive you need to find good equipment and weapons. The game has many interesting features, one of which is Pets. And in this guide, we will tell you how to get Pets in PUBG Mobile.
How to Get Pets
Developers are constantly trying to add various interesting features or items to PUBG Mobile. In the case of Pets, this is just a cosmetic feature. Players can get a Pet during the match. However, this will not affect the player’s stats or abilities in any way. You will simply be able to play a match accompanied by a cute Pet that is only visible to you and your allies. Therefore, do not be afraid that the Pet will give out your position to the enemies.
To get a Pet, players must land in the correct area and find the Egg. Approaching it, you will see the Hatch option, which will allow you to get a Pet. However, this can be tricky and even dangerous, as the Eggs spawn in the same areas where many players usually land. Here is a list of all locations:
- The first area is called Noverepnoye. You need to land near the Novorepnoye Radio Tower to find the Pet. However, be careful as this location is very popular.
- The second area is Pochinki Church. You need to climb up the church and go through the windows to get the Pet. Unfortunately, this area is also popular for landing.
- Next is Georgopol Tower. And for the fact that there is a lot of good loot in this location, this is one of the most dangerous places. So, you need to be very careful when searching for a Pet.
- Next Mylta Power. This is the best place to find the Pet since players rarely land here. We recommend that you search for the green building in the center of the location.
- And the last place is Stalber. It’s also not a popular place, so you’ll have a better chance of surviving. Search all the houses to get a Pet and possibly some good loot.
The Pet feature in PUBG Mobile is cool. Follow our tips to play matches with cute Pets. And while you are here, take a look at our guide on how to earn and show off your Regional Rankings.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!