Legendary cards in Golf Rival are one of the players’ desires in the game. This guide will tell you about all ways to obtain legendary cards.
How to Obtain Legendary Cards in Golf Rival
Obtaining a legendary card maybe not be the easiest task. Here is the list of all ways you can use to get a legendary card in your collection:
- Daily Deals in the shop can offer you some legendary cards. Their cost will be 40,000 Coins or 1,600 Gems per one card, but the shop may offer you a few cards in one pack. So, the price for 2 legendary cards will be 3,200 Gems.
- You can buy a legendary diamond chest that includes one legendary card in the rewards you can get from it. The cost of the loot box is 2,500 Gems. It is the most expensive way, but it also gives you some other epic and rare cards.
- Exchange quest may offer you a legendary card in exchange for other cards.
- You can get a legendary card as a Quest Reward. Also, the Quest Pass provides an additional one.
- Lucky Rewards may offer you a legendary card. You can buy one for 1,900 Gems and you know which card it will be, or choose the one for 500 Gems, but you will get a random card.
- You can get a legendary diamond chest for completing the Challenge run.
- You can earn a legendary card for playing one of the Tournaments.
- Kingdom free pass will provide you with 5 legendary cards, and additional 5 cards will be given to you if you buy Kingdom Pass. Also, you will earn a Kingdom Chest at the end of a season. It has additional 4 legendary cards inside.
- Some of the Facebook groups are sponsored by Golf Rival. They often make their tournaments and competitions that allow you to get legendary cards and other rewards as a prize.
- SA/GR makes official live streams and provides different rewards on the give-away events. Different chests and cards included.
These were all the ways to get legendary cards in Golf Rival. While you are here, read our guide on the best clubs in Golf Rival.