Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Pokémon Shining Pearl are set in the fictional Sinnoh region full of exotic locations, important places, and buildings whose entry you will find locked behind a certain prerequisite. One such building is the Resort area’s Ribbon Syndicate building.
In this Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Pokémon Shining Pearl guide, we talk about how you can get into the Ribbon Syndicate building.
How to Get Into the Resort Area Ribbon Syndicate in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
In Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Pokémon Shining Pearl, you can get into the Ribbon Syndicate found in the Resort area by having at least one Pokémon in your party with ten Ribbons.
Once you have a Pokémon with ten Ribbons, go to the entrance of the Ribbon Syndicate, and the lady will let you enter the building.
There are two floors in the Ribbon Syndicate. On the first floor, there’s a store where you can buy exclusive Ribbons, and on the second floor, you can massage your Pokémon to make them friendlier towards you.
What are Ribbons and How to Get Them
Ribbons are items in Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Pokémon Shining Pearl that a Pokémon gets for completing certain challenges and trials.
While there are multiple ways to earn Ribbons in Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Pokémon Shining Pearl, here is how you can get ten Ribbons required to enter the Ribbon Syndicate building:
- Ability Ribbon – win Battle Room challenges at Battle Tower.
- Footprint Ribbon – get from Mr. Footprint along Route 213 [Pokémon with max friendship level required].
- Champion Ribbon – get from Pokémon League.
- Effort Ribbon – get from the lady in Sunyshore Market.
- Pokémon Ribbons – Julia in Sunyshore City [New Ribbon each week].
- Super Contest Ribbons – you get it in Hearthome City [Obtain one ribbon for each rank (six in total). An additional one, if you have all Ribbons].
Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl are currently available on the Nintendo Switch platform.