Playing Shop Titans, you have to create your shop in the magical world and sell many items, earning gold for it. There is another, more valuable currency in the game, which you cannot get by selling goods in the store. This currency is a gem, and in today’s article, we will tell you how to get it.
How to Get Gems in Shop Titans
Gems are the premium currency in Shop Titans, which is harder to earn than gold, but still quite easy.
If you open any chest using gems, you can get additional valuable rewards, and gems can also be profitably exchanged for gold.
Gems are not a mandatory currency during the game, and you can easily play without using gems. However, by using them, you can get a lot of in-game benefits.
Here are all the ways you can get gems:
- By completing achievements you will get gems, and the more difficult the task, the more gems you will receive as a reward.
- By leveling your character, you will earn approximately five gems per level.
- You can sell valuable equipment at the auction to other players for gems.
- By opening various chests, you will get some gems.
- By completing quests, you will receive gems as a reward.
- You can exchange Fortune Tokens for various rewards, including gems.
- You can receive gems as a gift from guildmates.
- You can buy gems for real money in the in-game store.
As you can see, there are many ways to get gems, and if you are an active player, getting a lot of gems will not be difficult for you.