Punball is an interesting strategy single-player game for mobile devices. In this game, you need to kill enemies constantly approaching you, and the better your equipment, the more you can hold out. The best equipment can be received by opening chests for gems, and therefore in today’s article, we will tell you about how you can earn gems.
How to Get Gems in Punball
Gems are the most valuable currency in the game Punball, because using them you can open Relic PunBoxes and Super Punboxes, from which you can get relic equipment, which is the best in the game. Earning gems is much more difficult than the same gold, but still, it is possible, and there are a lot of ways:
- You can get gems by using codes. On our site, you can find an article with actual Punball codes.
- You can get gems by opening chests in the game.
- After passing some levels with bosses, you will also get some gems.
- Sometimes gems will be in the messages tab. Developers often reward players in honor of some holidays or if the game had problems, because of which the player could not play.
- You can get gems from Piggy Bank in the main menu. We advise you to collect gems from the pig after the pig is filled.
RELATED: Best Equipment to Use in Punball
- If you don’t have enough gems, you can always get as many as you want by spending real money in the in-game store.
These are all the ways to get gems in Punball. We hope that our article was helpful for you and you learned something new from it.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!